Maranello Motorsport is based in Melbourne, Australia, and has over 25 years experience providing top quality servicing for Ferrari and Maserati Road cars.
Our purpose built workshop, conveniently located in Richmond, is staffed with highly trained, qualified technicians utilising the latest technology, tools and diagnostic equipment providing full service packages for all Ferrari and Maserati models.
We specialise in…
- Annual logbook servicing to factory specifications and standards
- Major cambelt services for all Ferrari V8 and V12 Models
- Pre purchase inspections for all models of Ferrari and Maserati
- Full SD2/SD3 diagnostic services with the latest Ferrari specific SDX diagnostic tool
- Clutch replacement and F1 gearbox system repairs
- Full engine and gearbox overhaul and rebuilds
- Brake and suspension servicing and upgrades
- Carburetor tuning and rebuilds
- Full ground up restoration services for your classic Ferrari
- Track day specific preparation for your road car including brake changes and upgrades, suspension tuning and wheel alignment, full safety spanner checks etc.
We strive to provide the best quality service possible and pride ourselves in applying the same high attention to detail we use in our GT racing team to your prestige Ferrari or Maserati Road car.
Customers are invited to visit our workshop which is complete with a customer lounge, broadband internet connection and fine Italian coffee. The workshop is a 10 minute drive from Melbourne’s CBD or 100 meters from Burnley train station.
Alternatively, why not allow our experienced driver to collect and deliver your vehicle or ask us to arrange a transporter to collect from the convenience of your home or workplace.
Please don’t hesitate to call us and discuss your service and repair requirements, or to enquire about our comprehensive service packages.
Phone 03 9421-3488